quarta-feira, setembro 21, 2005

Today at lunch time I heard for the first time about a group (strategy) game called “Mafia” (I’m really ignorant about these things, sorry). As two of my colleagues discussed intricate strategies about it, I decided not to stay in the dark anymore, and to know a little bit more about it. As such, I went to that bible of information that is Wikipedia. There I learned (tried to;)) about the many variants of the game, its rules, roles (The Godfather is nice!:)) and what I found more interesting: its origin. Mafia was created by Dimma Davidoff (or so he claims) at the Psychological Department of Moscow State University, in spring of 1986, and it spread from there. This might explain some things…. ;)

3 comentários:

W disse...

If you are interested in reading some online mafia games, you can go to mafiascum

W disse...

Also, the wiki post is here

Anónimo disse...

Don't kill me. I don't want to give up my identity. I'm just a humble Village Idiot!