domingo, maio 28, 2006

Back to Portugal

I’ve returned to Lisbon for 2 weeks now, which gives me no excuse for not posting something...:) My first week was basically to get over the jet leg and a quite tiring trip (yes, I had the honour to be entitled to not one, but two stops in the Azores!;)). This second week passed by already more to the Portuguese rhythm, working in the lab (I’ve ordered some really nice stuff :)) and (as we say in Portuguese) still “killing” saudades (sorry, no translation possible :);)) of family and friends, of the food and the ocean, and of the beautiful weather. Speaking of which, it’s getting really hot these days, I must say...

2 comentários:

Xana disse...

Olá miga, fico contente que esteja tudo bem contigo.
Ainda bem que agora temos mais uma forma de sabermos vamos andando. no entanto, isto não pode ser desculpa para não nos encontrarmos.
Quando estiveres em Portugal avisa.
Beijocas

Anónimo disse...

então estás por cá e não dizes nada... ai, ai, ai ;)
vamos matar saudades?
beijinhos
li@