sexta-feira, junho 30, 2006

Soccer and other things...

So, my current position in the betting rank: 9th. Still in the top 10, which is very good... ;) Besides that, let’s hope that Portugal wins the game tomorrow! :));)
For my posts not to be entirely dedicated to soccer in the last weeks, I have to refer that I've been attending a series of conferences since Monday, which will end tomorrow. These are called "International Summer Courses of Cascais" (of course it had to be in my beautiful home town :))))), and the first week is dedicated to the theme "From personal experience to scientific experience". It has been really interesting, and tomorrow is the most expected session (I think!;)) with António and Hanna Damásio, which I'm looking forward as I've never seen them "live" :))

Sem comentários: